It is important to have an Emergency Response Plan (ERP) in place which provides management and staff with a set of procedures to follow in the event of an accident, serious incident or an abnormal occurrence beyond the scope of routine operations.
An ERP should include:
- Orderly and efficient transition from normal to emergency operations,
- Delegation of emergency authorities,
- Assignment of emergency responsibilities,
- Authorisation by key personnel for actions contained in the ERP,
- Coordination of efforts to cope with an emergency, and
- Safe continuation of operations or return to normal operations as soon as possible.
We can provide short term and long term Emergency Response support services which can include:
- ERP development and implementation,
- Emergency Response Flowchart,
- Emergency Response Checklists,
- Emergency Response Exercises,
- Emergency Exercise Reports, and
- Emergency Response Training.